Mar 4, 2012

The Artist

This was a totally spellbounding, beautiful, heartfelt movie which deserves (IMHO) all the awards it and its actors have won. 
I adored it and would def see it again.  All shot in black and white but so fabulously done that you could totally see the missing colours and textures.  The characters were loveable and believeable and the dog was gold! 
I truly urge anyone who hasn't seen this yet to run, not walk, to your local cinema and buy your tickets.  As always this is a film best savoured on the big screen for it's first viewing, don't wait for the DVD.    
9/10
http://weinsteinco.com/sites/the-artist/

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had a chance to see this yet but aside from all the awards it has won I've been hearing exceptional things for a lot of my friends. After reading this I'm now on a mission to see it before it's finished showing at the cinema!

    ReplyDelete